Abkhazia National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 23 July 1992. The design of the flag is based on the flag of North Caucasia, which was in use from 1918-1919. The palm of the hand was a symbol of Abkhaz statehood in the 8th-10th centuries and the stars and stripes represent the seven historic districts of Abkhazia. Seven is a sacred number, often found in Abkhaz mythology, religion and folk art. The stripes in green and white symbolize the tolerance of the Caucasus people and the peaceful co-existence of Islam (green) and Christianity (white).
We Also Recommend