Azerbaijan National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 5 February 1991. The main features of the flag are based on the flag introduced in autumn 1917 and used until the occupation of the country by the Red Army in 1920. The colours represent the Turkic world (blue), contemporary life (red) and the Islamic religion (green). The crescent and star is the symbol of Islam. The eight points of the star stand for the Turkic peoples: Azerbaijani, Ottoman, Jagatay, Tatar, Kazakh, Kipchak, Seljuk and Turkoman.
We Also Recommend