American Samoa National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 27 April 1960. The colours are those of the United States flag, the Stars and Stripes. The American bald eagle, a symbol of protection, is holding in its talons a fue, or fly switch, the Samoan chief's attribute and a symbol of wisdom, and a nifo oti, a Samoan dancing knife. The fact that the eagle holds these symbols of Samoan authority and culture indicates the friendship between Samoan and American people.
We Also Recommend