Antigua and Barbuda National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Introduced 27 February 1967. The sun symbolizes the new era of independence in the history of the island. The colours represent African heritage (black), hope (blue) and the dynamism of the people (red). The 'V' stands for victory. The yellow, blue and white indicate the country's main tourist attractions: the sun, sea and sandy beaches.
We Also Recommend