Australia National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Introduced in 1901, approved by the King of Great Britain in 1903. The British blue ensign, charged with five stars forming the Southern Cross and a sixth to represent the Commonwealth of Australia, was the design chosen in a competition in 1901, which attracted 30,000 entries. Subsequently there were some changes to the stars until their shape, size and position were precisely specified on 15 April 1954. The six points of the Star of the Commonwealth represent the six states, and the seventh stands for the Northern Territory and the six external territories of Australia.
We Also Recommend