Austria (State) National Flag - Budget 5 x 3 feet
Budget National Flag 5 x 3 Feet
- 100% Polyester with two metal eyelets.
- Screen printed in bold, clear colours.
- Flag Size: 5ft x 3ft (150 x 90 cm)
- Double stitched hems on three sides.
- Reinforced banding on the pole edge.
- Suitable for indoor or light outdoor use.
- Eyelets as standard, rope and toggle or spinnaker clips on request.
Budget printed flags are manufactured in bold colour fast colours, and suitable for a wide variety of display applications.
If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 1 May 1945. From at least 1230 the Austrian arms consisted of a red shield with a wide horizontal white bar. The red-white-red stripes first appeared on the state and war ensign, introduced on 1 January 1787. The red-white-red horizontal bi-colour with no charge was adopted in 1918 as the national flag and in 1921 as the civil ensign. After the German occupation of 1938-1945, the flag was re-introduced in 1945.
We Also Recommend