Belgium National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Introduced August 1830, officially adopted 23 January 1831. The flag, inspired by the French Tricolore, displays the colours of the arms of the duchy of Brabant, which date back to the 12th century. The war of independence started in Brabant and found its greatest support there, so its arms became the arms of Belgium (golden lion with red claws and tongue on black field).
We Also Recommend