Belize National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Officially hoisted 21 September 1981. Blue and red are the colours of the ruling and opposition parties respectively, and the 50 leaves in the wreath symbolize 1950, when the independence movement began. The arms retain the main features of the arms granted to British Honduras on 28 January 1907: sailors' and woodsmen's tools and a sailing ship. The tree behind the shield is a mahogany tree and supporting it are two men, denoting racial diversity. The motto means 'Flourish in the Shade'.
We Also Recommend