Bolivia (State) National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 5 November 1851. The red symbolizes the blood of the national heroes, sacrifice and love. The yellow stands for the mineral resources and for the Incas who were the first to make use of them. The green is a symbol of eternal hope, evolution and progress. The arms display symbols of dignity and independence (condor), liberty (sun) and republic (Phrygian cap). The animal kingdom is represented by an alpaca, the mineral kingdom by Mount Potosi and the vegetable kingdom by a breadfruit tree. The wheat sheaf symbolizes agriculture. the ten stars represent the nine departments of Bolivia and the one lost to Chile. The flags and weapons symbolize the will to defend the country.
We Also Recommend