Brazil National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 12 May 1992. The original design, with 21 stars, was adopted on 19 November 1889. The number of stars was increased to 22 in 1960, to 23 in 1968 and to 27 in 1992. The central device represents the sky above Rio de Janeiro at 8.30am, on 15 November 1889, the date of the proclamation of the republic. The 27 stars correspond to the stars of the constellations of the Virgin, Water Snake, Scorpio, Southern Triangle, Octant, Southern Cross, Keel of Argo, Greater Dog and Smaller Dog. Each of 26 stars represents one state of the Federation and the 27th star represents the Federal District. The curved band with the national motto 'Order and Progress' stands for the Equator. the green and yellow symbolize the forests and mineral resources respectively.
We Also Recommend