Brunei Darussalam National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 29 September 1959. The flag in its present form, except for the crest, has been in use since 1906 when Brunei became a protected state. The colours are those of the flags of the principal signatories to the agreement between Brunei and the United Kingdom: the Sultan (yellow), Pengiran Bendahara (white) and Pengiran Pemancha (black). The crest was added in 1959. The mast and pedestal represent the three levels of government, and the four feathers symbolize justice, tranquility, peace and prosperity. The hands signify that the government preserves and promotes the welfare of the citizens. The crescent stands for Islam, the state religion. The state motto, written in Arabic script, means 'Always render service by God's guidance'. The name of the state appears on the ribbon.
We Also Recommend