Bulgaria National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted in 1878, re-introduced 22 November 1990. Because Russia supported the Bulgarians in their struggle for independence from Turkey, the Constitutional Assembly adopted an almost identical tri-colour, although this one had a green stripe in place of the blue one. The colour of the new green stripe symbolizes freedom. The white symbolizes peace and Slavic thought, and the red represents the bravery of the Bulgarian people. Under communist rule (from 1947-1990) the state emblem was displayed on the white stripe near the hoist.
We Also Recommend