Antarctica National Flag - Budget 5 x 3 feet
Budget National Flag 5 x 3 Feet
- 100% Polyester with two metal eyelets.
- Screen printed in bold, clear colours.
- Flag Size: 5ft x 3ft (150 x 90 cm)
- Double stitched hems on three sides.
- Reinforced banding on the pole edge.
- Suitable for indoor or light outdoor use.
- Eyelets as standard, rope and toggle or spinnaker clips on request.
Budget printed flags are manufactured in bold colour fast colours, and suitable for a wide variety of display applications.
If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
The flag of Antarctica was designed by Graham Bartram in 1996. The blue field is the same of the United Nations and inside there is the map of Antarctica. The flag is mostly used for navigation in the Antarctic seas.
There is no official flag for Antarctica — mainly because there is no government or other authority to adopt such a flag.
We Also Recommend