Argentina National Flag - Budget 5 x 3 feet
Budget National Flag 5 x 3 Feet
- 100% Polyester with two metal eyelets.
- Screen printed in bold, clear colours.
- Flag Size: 5ft x 3ft (150 x 90 cm)
- Double stitched hems on three sides.
- Reinforced banding on the pole edge.
- Suitable for indoor or light outdoor use.
- Eyelets as standard, rope and toggle or spinnaker clips on request.
Budget printed flags are manufactured in bold colour fast colours, and suitable for a wide variety of display applications.
If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 25 February 1818. In May 1810 the pro-independence movement initiated the use of the blue and white cockade. It was decreed the national cockade on 18 February 1812, and nine days later a flag in these colours was adopted. The blue and white symbolize the clear skies and snow of the Andes. The sun, added in 1818, is the Sol de Payo ('May Sun'), the national symbol of Argentina. It commemorates the appearance of the sun in cloudy skies on 25 May 1810, when the first mass demonstration in favour of independence took place. The flag with the sun was the state flag and the state and war ensign. Since 16 August 1985 it may also be used as the civil flag and ensign.
We Also Recommend