Czech Republic National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 20 March 1920 as the flag of Czechoslovakia, proclaimed the flag of the Czech Republic 17 December 1992. White and red are the traditional colours of Bohemia; they stem from the arms (which feature a white lion on a red field), which date back to 1192. The first Czech white and red bi-colour flag appeared during World War 1 and in 1918 became the first national flag of Czechoslovakia. As it displayed only the colours of Bohemia, the blue from the arms of Moravia and Slovakia was added in 1920.
We Also Recommend