Dominica National Flag - Budget 5 x 3 feet
Budget National Flag 5 x 3 Feet
- 100% Polyester with two metal eyelets.
- Screen printed in bold, clear colours.
- Flag Size: 5ft x 3ft (150 x 90 cm)
- Double stitched hems on three sides.
- Reinforced banding on the pole edge.
- Suitable for indoor or light outdoor use.
- Eyelets as standard, rope and toggle or spinnaker clips on request.
Budget printed flags are manufactured in bold colour fast colours, and suitable for a wide variety of display applications.
If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 3 November 1990. The basic design of the flag was introduced on 3 November 1978. Since then it has undergone several modifications. The red circle symbolizes socialism. The sisserou parrot (Psittacusimperialis) is the national bird, unique to Dominica, and symbolizes flight towards greater heights and fulfilment of aspirations. The ten stars represent the ten parishes of equal status, thus the equality of the people. The green symbolizes the lush vegetation; the triple-coloured cross represents the Trinity of God. The yellow represents the sunshine, the main agricultural products (citrus and bananas) and the Carib people, the first inhabitants of the island; the black is a symbol of the rich black soil and African heritage; the white symbolizes the rivers and waterfalls, and purity of aspirations.
We Also Recommend