East Timor National Flag - Budget 5 x 3 feet
Budget National Flag 5 x 3 Feet
- 100% Polyester with two metal eyelets.
- Screen printed in bold, clear colours.
- Flag Size: 5ft x 3ft (150 x 90 cm)
- Double stitched hems on three sides.
- Reinforced banding on the pole edge.
- Suitable for indoor or light outdoor use.
- Eyelets as standard, rope and toggle or spinnaker clips on request.
Budget printed flags are manufactured in bold colour fast colours, and suitable for a wide variety of display applications.
If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
At midnight on May 19, and during the first moments of Independence Day, 20 May 2002, the United Nations flag was lowered and the flag of the independent East Timor - the world's newest democratic nation - was raised. As per the Constitution of the Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste, the yellow triangle represents 'the traces of colonialism in East Timor's history;. The black triangle symbolizes 'the obscurantism that needs to be overcome', the red field of the flag represents 'the struggle for national liberation', whilst the star, or 'the light that guides', is white to represent peace.
We Also Recommend