Egypt National Flag - Budget 5 x 3 feet
Budget National Flag 5 x 3 Feet
- 100% Polyester with two metal eyelets.
- Screen printed in bold, clear colours.
- Flag Size: 5ft x 3ft (150 x 90 cm)
- Double stitched hems on three sides.
- Reinforced banding on the pole edge.
- Suitable for indoor or light outdoor use.
- Eyelets as standard, rope and toggle or spinnaker clips on request.
Budget printed flags are manufactured in bold colour fast colours, and suitable for a wide variety of display applications.
If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Officially hoisted 5 October 1984. The red-white-black horizontal tri-colour was introduced in Egypt after the revolution of 1953. The central white stripe was charged with two green stars from 1958 to 1972, and with the hawk of Quaraish from 1972 to 1984. In 1984 it was replaced by the eagle of Saladin, standing on a panel that carries the name of the country. The eagle bears on its breast a shield, sometime in the national colours.
We Also Recommend