El Salvador (State) National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 15 September 1912. The flag and the emblem are based on those of the United Provinces of Central America. The Masonic triangle symbolizes equality; its angles represent three branches of government: legislative, executive and judicial. The volcanoes stand for the five nations of Central America flanked by the Pacific and the Atlantic Ocean. Within the triangle are symbols of liberty (a Phrygian cap), the ideal of the people (golden rays) and peace (rainbow). The motto, 'Dios, Union, Libertad' ('God, Unity, Liberty') reflects faith in God, harmony in the family and the independence of the people. The 14 clusters of leaves represent the number of departments of El Salvador.
We Also Recommend