Equatorial Guinea National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 12th October 1968, re-adopted 21 August 1979. the blue represents the sea linking the mainland of the country with Bioko and other islands. The colour green symbolizes its tropical forests and natural riches, the white stands for peace and the red commemorates the blood shed in the struggle for independence. The main device of the arms is the tree under which King Bonkjoro signed the treaty with Spain in 1843. The six stars represent the six districts of the state.
We Also Recommend