Estonia National Flag - Budget 5 x 3 feet
Budget National Flag 5 x 3 Feet
- 100% Polyester with two metal eyelets.
- Screen printed in bold, clear colours.
- Flag Size: 5ft x 3ft (150 x 90 cm)
- Double stitched hems on three sides.
- Reinforced banding on the pole edge.
- Suitable for indoor or light outdoor use.
- Eyelets as standard, rope and toggle or spinnaker clips on request.
Budget printed flags are manufactured in bold colour fast colours, and suitable for a wide variety of display applications.
If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Approved 4 July 1920, re-adopted 8 May 1990. The blue-black-white horizontal tri-colour was adopted on 29 September 1881 by the Vironia, the Estonian students' association and was displayed in great numbers at national song festivals in both 1894 and 1896. during the revolutions in 1905 and 1917 it was used by the populace as a national flag, and when independence was proclaimed on 24 February 1918 it became the Estonia civil flag. In Estonian folk songs the colours of the flag symbolize the sky (blue), the soil (black) and the aspiration to freedom and hope for the future (white). Another interpretation is blue for mutual confidence and fidelity; black for the supposed ancestors of the Estonian, the black-cloaked people mentioned in Herodotus'Histories; and white for the snow that covers the country for half the year.
We Also Recommend