Falkland Islands National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Introduced in 1948. The badge in the centre of the fly portion of the British blue ensign contains the arms, granted on 29 September 1948. The ram, standing on tussock grass, denotes that wool is the principal product of the islands. The ship isDesire which was commanded by Captain John Davis in 1592 when he discovered the Falklands. The five stars on its sail allude to the Southern Cross constellation.
We Also Recommend