Fiji National Flag - Budget 5 x 3 feet
Budget National Flag 5 x 3 Feet
- 100% Polyester with two metal eyelets.
- Screen printed in bold, clear colours.
- Flag Size: 5ft x 3ft (150 x 90 cm)
- Double stitched hems on three sides.
- Reinforced banding on the pole edge.
- Suitable for indoor or light outdoor use.
- Eyelets as standard, rope and toggle or spinnaker clips on request.
Budget printed flags are manufactured in bold colour fast colours, and suitable for a wide variety of display applications.
If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Officially hoisted 10 October 1970. For the first time in history, the colour of the blue ensign was changed to distinguish this flag from the flags of Australia and New Zealand. The light blue symbolizes the Pacific Ocean. the central device on the shield of arms, granted in 1908, is the cross of St George separating local agricultural products (sugar cane, coconuts and bananas) and a flying dove with a breadfruit leaf in its beak, the emblem of the Kingdom of Fiji (1871-1874). On the upper part of the shield is a British lion holding a coconut between its paws.
We Also Recommend