Gambia National Flag - Budget 5 x 3 feet
Budget National Flag 5 x 3 Feet
- 100% Polyester with two metal eyelets.
- Screen printed in bold, clear colours.
- Flag Size: 5ft x 3ft (150 x 90 cm)
- Double stitched hems on three sides.
- Reinforced banding on the pole edge.
- Suitable for indoor or light outdoor use.
- Eyelets as standard, rope and toggle or spinnaker clips on request.
Budget printed flags are manufactured in bold colour fast colours, and suitable for a wide variety of display applications.
If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 6 November 1844. in 1839 the Trinitarians struggling for independence added a white cross to the flag of Haiti to form their flag. Later the blue and red were reversed at the fly half of the flag. The cross stands for the Catholic faith, the blue is the colour of liberty and the red symbolizes blood. The arms display the national colours and flags, the Cross and the Bible. The motto above the shield means 'God, Fatherland, Liberty'.
We Also Recommend