Germany National Flag - Budget 5 x 3 feet
Budget National Flag 5 x 3 Feet
- 100% Polyester with two metal eyelets.
- Screen printed in bold, clear colours.
- Flag Size: 5ft x 3ft (150 x 90 cm)
- Double stitched hems on three sides.
- Reinforced banding on the pole edge.
- Suitable for indoor or light outdoor use.
- Eyelets as standard, rope and toggle or spinnaker clips on request.
Budget printed flags are manufactured in bold colour fast colours, and suitable for a wide variety of display applications.
If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Introduced 23 March 1848, re-introduced in 1919 and again 23 May 1949. The German national colours are those of the arms, which are the same as the arms of the Holy Roman Empire: black for the eagle, read for its beak and claws, and yellow for the golden shield. They featured in the uniform worn by the Lutzow Free Corps (black greatcoats, red facings and hems, golden buttons) during the war of liberation in 1813-15, when the trend towards the unification of Germany was growing. The horizontal tri-colour of black-red-gold became the national flag of the German Federation in 1848 and was replaced in 1867 with a tri-colour of black-white-red, which was in use until 1919 and again in 1933-35.
We Also Recommend