Guinea - Bissau National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Introduced 24 September 1973. In August 1961 the African Party for the Independence of Guinea and Cape Verde adopted a flag in pan-African colours with the party initials (PAIGC) beneath a black star. When independence was proclaimed, the flag, without the initials, became the national flag of Guinea-Bissau. The red stands for the suffering under colonial rule and for the blood shed in the struggle for independence. The yellow symbolizes the fruits of work that contribute to well-being. The green represents the tropical forests of the country and hope for a bright future. The star is a symbol of Africa and its people.
We Also Recommend