Guinea National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 10 November 1958. The first French colony to achieve independence, Guinea patterned its flag on the French Tricolore. Sekou Toure, the first President of Guinea, stated that by choosing the same colours as those of Ghana, his country intended to show its dedication to African unity. The colours reflect the national motto, 'Work, Justice, Solidarity'. the red is the colour of blood and reflects the spirit of sacrifice and hard work, and symbolizes the will for progress. The yellow is the colour of the gold of Guinea and of the African sun, which is the source of energy, generosity and equality as it shines on everyone. The green is the colour of the vegetation, agriculture, the productivity of the peasants and the spirit of solidarity in collective enterprises. Thus the three colours of the flag symbolize the three bases of the republic; labour, justice and solidarity.
We Also Recommend