Guyana National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 20 May 1966. Whitney Smith, the designer of the flag, chose green for the background because green forests and fields cover more than 90 per cent of Guyana. The red represents zeal and sacrifice, which are part of the nation-building process that the Guyanese are striving towards. The black border indicates the perseverance needed to reach their goal. The 'golden arrowhead' represents the golden future the citizens hope will be built upon Guyana's mineral resources. The country's extensive water resources are symbolized by the white border.
We Also Recommend