Haiti (State) National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Introduced in 1897, re-introduced 25 February 1986. The blue and red are taken from the French Tricolore and represent the union of blacks and mulattoes. The arms are composed of a cabbage palm surmounted by the Phyrgian cap of liberty and ornamented with trophies (rifles, flags, hatchets, cannons, cannonballs, trumpets, anchors etc). The motto means 'Union Makes Strength'.
We Also Recommend