Hungary National Flag - Budget 5 x 3 feet
Budget National Flag 5 x 3 Feet
- 100% Polyester with two metal eyelets.
- Screen printed in bold, clear colours.
- Flag Size: 5ft x 3ft (150 x 90 cm)
- Double stitched hems on three sides.
- Reinforced banding on the pole edge.
- Suitable for indoor or light outdoor use.
- Eyelets as standard, rope and toggle or spinnaker clips on request.
Budget printed flags are manufactured in bold colour fast colours, and suitable for a wide variety of display applications.
If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted in 1848, re-introduced 1 October 1957. The first recorded instance of the Hungarian national colours, (red, white, green) dates from a drum cover of the mid-16th century. From the beginning of the 17th century they were used in the seal cord, and later were an important part of the decorations used at coronations. In the 1830s patriotic elements started to use flags with these colours, and during the revolution of 1848 the Hungarian tri-colour was proclaimed as the national flag. The colours are those of the Hungarian arms (red shield, white stripes and patriarchal cross, green triple mountain).
We Also Recommend