Hungary National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted in 1848, re-introduced 1 October 1957. The first recorded instance of the Hungarian national colours, (red, white, green) dates from a drum cover of the mid-16th century. From the beginning of the 17th century they were used in the seal cord, and later were an important part of the decorations used at coronations. In the 1830s patriotic elements started to use flags with these colours, and during the revolution of 1848 the Hungarian tri-colour was proclaimed as the national flag. The colours are those of the Hungarian arms (red shield, white stripes and patriarchal cross, green triple mountain).
We Also Recommend