Iceland National Flag - Budget 5 x 3 feet
Budget National Flag 5 x 3 Feet
- 100% Polyester with two metal eyelets.
- Screen printed in bold, clear colours.
- Flag Size: 5ft x 3ft (150 x 90 cm)
- Double stitched hems on three sides.
- Reinforced banding on the pole edge.
- Suitable for indoor or light outdoor use.
- Eyelets as standard, rope and toggle or spinnaker clips on request.
Budget printed flags are manufactured in bold colour fast colours, and suitable for a wide variety of display applications.
If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
In use since 1913, officially approved 19 June 1915 for use on land and territorial waters, after 1 December 1918 also at sea. The design of the flag is based on that of Norway, with the colours reversed. Blue and white are the traditional national colours of Iceland and red symbolizes links with Norway, where most of their ancestors originated. The Scandinavian cross shows that Iceland belongs to the family of Scandinavian countries. Other symbolic meanings refer to the natural features of Iceland. Blue is the colour of the Atlantic Ocean, white represents the snow and ice covering the island for most of the year, and red the volcanoes on the island.
We Also Recommend