Iran National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 29 July 1980. One of the consequences of the Islamic revolution in Iran was the addition of religious symbols to the Iranian horizontal tri-colour. the central emblem is a composite of Arab letters in the form of four crescents and a vertical line in the middle. The five principle parts of the emblem represent the five principles of Islam and together they form the works Allah. Other combinations of these elements represent the Book (Koran), the Sword (the symbol of power and solidarity), a man's growth, the negation of all idolatrous values, the negation of all powers and super-powers, and the struggle to establish a unified society. The symmetrical form of the emblem signifies balance and equilibrium. The words Allahu Akbar('God is Great'), written in highly styalized Kufic script, appear 22 times to commemorate Bahman 22, 1357 (11 February 1979), the day of victory for the revolution.
We Also Recommend