Ireland National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
In use since 1916, recognized on 1922, formally confirmed 29 December 1937. The flag is based on the French Tricolore and displays colours that were used in reverse order during the revolutionary year of 1848. The green represents the Catholics, the orange the Protestants (originally supporters of William of Orange) and the white stands for peace between both parts of the population.
We Also Recommend