Italy National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Officially adopted 19 June 1946. Originally this was the national flag of the Cisalpine Republic, founded by Napoleon. The flag's design was influenced by the FrenchTricolore and was in use from 11 May 1798 to 20 August 1802. it was reintroduced in 1848 by the King of Sardinia, who charged the white stripe with his arms of Savoy and in 1861 this became the national flag of the united Italy. In 1946 the arms were removed from the flag.
We Also Recommend