Japan National Flag - Budget 5 x 3 feet
Budget National Flag 5 x 3 Feet
- 100% Polyester with two metal eyelets.
- Screen printed in bold, clear colours.
- Flag Size: 5ft x 3ft (150 x 90 cm)
- Double stitched hems on three sides.
- Reinforced banding on the pole edge.
- Suitable for indoor or light outdoor use.
- Eyelets as standard, rope and toggle or spinnaker clips on request.
Budget printed flags are manufactured in bold colour fast colours, and suitable for a wide variety of display applications.
If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Officially adopted 5 August 1854. This flag, called Hinomaru (disc of the sun) has been in use at least since the 14th century. The red sun recalls the name of Japan (the Land of the Rising Sun) and worship of Amaterasu Omikami (the Sun Goddess), the most venerated goddess in the Shinto religion. The colours also reflect the spirit of Shinto ethics, based on a bright, pure, just an at gentle heart. The white stands for purity and integrity, the red for sincerity, brightness and warmth.
We Also Recommend