Korea (South) (Republic) National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted in 1882, last time modified 21 February 1984. The white is the Korean national colour, a symbol of purity, peace and justice. The central emblem is a reflection of Chinese cosmogony, in which the opposites of yin and yang unify and co-operate. The yin-yang, a synthesis of the Great Beginning, is calledtaeguk in Korean and from this the flag derives its nameTaeguki. In the corners are four trigrams, which are also composed of the yin (broken bars) and yang (unbroken bars). Clockwise from the upper hoist, the tri-grams symbolize: a) heaven, the south and summer, b) the moon, the west, autumn and water, c) the earth, the north and winter, d) the sun, the east, spring and fire. The black stands for vigilance, perseverance, justice and chastity.
We Also Recommend