Kyrgyzstan National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 3 March 1992. The word kyrgyzoriginally meant 'red' and red has been the national colour from time immemorial. Red was also the colour of the banner of Manas the Noble, who struggled for unity and formed the Kyrgyz nation. The sun is a symbol of light, eternity and infinite nobility, and the 40 rays stand for the 40 Kyrgyz tribes united by Manas. The sun is charged with a representation of the device covering the roof of a typical yurt, the tent used by the Kyrgyz nomads. It symbolizes hearth and home, the unity of time and space, the origin of life and solidarity.
We Also Recommend