Laos National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 2 December 1975. The flag has been used since 1956 by Pathet Lao, the communist guerrilla movement, and became the national flag when it gained control of the country in 1975. The red symbolizes the blood spilt by the Lao people in defence of their Fatherland, the blue stands for the country's wealth, and the white represents the unity of the multi-ethnic society under communist rule.
We Also Recommend