Lithuania National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Hoisted 11 November 1918, re-adopted 20 March 1989. Since the end of the 14th century the historic flag of Lithuania was red with a white knight and, in 1918, this became the state flag. The Lithuanian Council appointed a special commission to design a national flag and on 19 April 1918 it approved a horizontal tri-colour using the colours most popular in traditional Lithuanian cloth. The yellow is the colour of the sun, symbolizing light, prosperity, nobility, honesty and spiritual greatness. The green is the colour of vegetation, symbolizing the beauty of nature, life, hope, freedom and joy. The red is the colour of the land and of blood, symbolizing love, daring, courage and blood shed for the Fatherland.
We Also Recommend