Malawi National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
The leading force in the struggle for independence was the Malawi Congress Party. Its flag, a horizontal tri-colour of black-red-green, served as the basis for the national flag. A sun emblem was added to symbolize the dawn of hope and freedom for the whole of Africa. The black stands for the people of Africa, the red symbolizes the blood of the martyrs of African freedom, and the green represents the vegetation of Malawi.
We Also Recommend