Malaysia National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 16 September 1963. The crescent and star is the symbol of Islam, and the 14 points of the star and the 14 stripes represent the 14 members of the Federation of Malaysia. (Singapore left the Federation in 1965 but the flag remains unchanged.) The blue canton symbolizes the unity of the peoples of Malaysia and yellow is the colour of Their Highnesses the rulers.
We Also Recommend