Malta National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 21 September 1964. The colours are those of the knights of St John of Jerusalem (the white Maltese cross on a red field), who ruled Malta from 1530 to 1798. In April 1942 King George VI of the United Kingdom awarded the islanders the George cross for heroism in World War II. Since 1964 the George cross bordered in red has been placed directly on the white field.
We Also Recommend