Mexico National Flag - Budget 5 x 3 feet
Budget National Flag 5 x 3 Feet
- 100% Polyester with two metal eyelets.
- Screen printed in bold, clear colours.
- Flag Size: 5ft x 3ft (150 x 90 cm)
- Double stitched hems on three sides.
- Reinforced banding on the pole edge.
- Suitable for indoor or light outdoor use.
- Eyelets as standard, rope and toggle or spinnaker clips on request.
Budget printed flags are manufactured in bold colour fast colours, and suitable for a wide variety of display applications.
If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 17 August 1969. After Mexico achieved independence, it adopted on 2 November 1821, a flag based on the French Tricolore. The green-white-red flag was charged with the national emblem, a modern interpretation of an ancient Aztec symbol. According to Aztec legend, an eagle grasping a serpent in its claws and standing on a flowering nopal cactus growing from a rock in the middle of the Tenochtitlan Lake appeared on the site where the Aztecs decided to build their capital city in 1325. The emblem has changed its form several times, the last time in 1968. Originally the colours symbolized independence (green), purity of religion (white) and striving for unity between the native races and the Spaniards (red). Today it stands for hope (green), purity (white) and religion (red).
We Also Recommend