Moldova National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 12 May 1990. In 1940 Bessarabia and Bukowina, a substantial part of historic Moldavia, have torn out of Romania and forcibly incorporated into the Soviet Union under the name of the Moldavian SSR. Striving for independence and eventual reunification with Romania, the Moldavian authorities adopted the flag of Romania and charged it with the state arms (the eagle of Walachia with the shield of Moldavia).
We Also Recommend