Mongolia National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Introduced 12 February 1992. the basic design of the flag dates from 1940. In 1992 the star surmounting the emblem was removed and the design of the Soyonbo, an ancient symbol, was modified. The blue is the traditional colour of the Mongols and other Turkic peoples and the two red vertical stripes symbolize the double joys of liberty and independence. The Soyonbois accompanied by several other ancient symbols. The arrowheads, or triangles, pointing downwards mean 'Death to the enemy'; two signifying 'Death to the enemies of the people'. The triangle is a symbol of straightforwardness, honesty and adherence to principles. The two fish in the centre represent men and women. As fish never sleep they are a reminder that the people should always be vigilant for their country. The horizontal bars above and below this image indicate that the highest and the lowest in society should be honest and straightforward in the service of the people. A vertical bar represents a fortress; the two bars illustrate the proverb, 'Two friends are stronger than stone'.
We Also Recommend