Mozambique National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
The flag follows the design of the Frelimo Party flag. The star symbolizes the spirit of international solidarity. The book, hoe and gun stand for study, production and defence. The red recalls, 'the centuries of resistance to colonialism, the armed national liberation struggle, and the defence of sovereignty'. The other colours represent the riches of the soil (green), the African continent (black), the mineral riches (yellow), and justice and peace (white).
We Also Recommend