NATO Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
NATO - The North Atlantic Treaty Organization, was formed in 1949 by the countries of western Europe and North America, originally as a united defence against the threat of Soviet aggression. The flag was adopted in 1954. Its dark blue field represents the Atlantic Ocean, the circle is a symbol of unity and the compass symbolizes the common direction towards peace that has been taken by the 19 member-nations.
We Also Recommend