Nepal National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 16 December 1962. Nepal is the only country in the world to have a flag that is not rectangular or square. The two triangles symbolize the Himalaya Mountains and they also stand for two religions, Hinduism and Buddhism. Crimson is the national colour of Nepal. The moon and sun originally symbolized the families of the king and the prime minister, and the wish that the nation might live as long as these celestial bodies.
We Also Recommend