Netherlands National Flag - Budget 5 x 3 feet
Budget National Flag 5 x 3 Feet
- 100% Polyester with two metal eyelets.
- Screen printed in bold, clear colours.
- Flag Size: 5ft x 3ft (150 x 90 cm)
- Double stitched hems on three sides.
- Reinforced banding on the pole edge.
- Suitable for indoor or light outdoor use.
- Eyelets as standard, rope and toggle or spinnaker clips on request.
Budget printed flags are manufactured in bold colour fast colours, and suitable for a wide variety of display applications.
If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Officially introduced 14 February 1796, confirmed 19 February 1937. The first flag of the Netherlands (Holland), introduced in 1574 during the struggle for independence, was a horizontal tri-colour of orange-white-blue. Orange was the colour of William I, Prince of Orange, who led the rebellion against Spanish rule and eventually in 1581 established an independent country. During the 17th century red gradually replaced the orange, and in 1796 the red-white-blue was officially confirmed. Nevertheless, orange is still the Dutch national colour and when the flag is displayed during state holidays or by diplomatic missions abroad it is accompanied by a long orange streamer fastened just above the flag.
We Also Recommend